OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (12)
- Windows (12)
- Linux (11)
- Modern (11)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (7)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- BSD (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A free sing-along karaoke game for your PC1,761 weekly downloads
native inputbox password colorpicker WIN OSX GTK QT CONSOLE C# LUA SSH41 weekly downloads
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..5 weekly downloads
Cross-platform reimplementation of AMOS BASIC (runtime)3 weekly downloads
Deal or No Deal clone. Select one of twenty-six cases, each with random amounts of money inside ranging from $0.01 to $1,000,000. Then open the rest of the cases, individually, knocking off values. The banker offers amounts of money for your case.
3D. Destroy icebergs & enemies in the dark cold seas of the future.
Pre alpha of my current Game
A simple 2 player game with elements of chess and rpg. Written in Freepascal and SDL.
Uma poderosa Engine para games.
Coypu is an abstract layer, graphic widgets implementation. It is written in C and is highly portable to most architectures and software/hardware backends (X11, Directfb, GLUT, SDL, WIN32). Being fast and light, it's mainly targeted at embedded devices.
Based on user choices, "snow flakes" fall from the top of the screen. flakes is based on FuzzyFlakes for Linux and has a configuration utility that makes it highly customizable.