- OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (9)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SmallBASIC version of the Daleks game, based on the Dr. Who TV series. Crash the Daleks into one another, avoid their debris while leading others into it. Teleport randomly when cornered and blast all surrounding Daleks with your Sonic Screwdriver!
A calculator for dates. May calculate how many days there are between two dates or the next date from a starting date. Runs on Palm Os and Windows.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
Java desktop library and simple JavaFX application to interface with SightMax Live chat software developed by SmartMax.
MagCon reads and writes tracks, waypoints and routes from your Magellan GPS. It was tested on a SporTrak Pro, but should work on all SporTraks, all Meridians, the 315/320 and other devices.
PaleoHack is a port of the roguelike game "Hack 1.0.3", for PalmOS.
Phoinix SV ist eine Überarbeitung von dem ORGINAL Phoinix Gameboy Emu von Bodo Wenzel...
small older-device oriented PalmOS dictionary program