OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (15)
- Windows (15)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A full featured cross-platform image library548 weekly downloads
native popup inputbox password color WIN OSX GTK QT CONSOLE C# LUA SSH97 weekly downloads
Abysmal is a project that aims to recreate an engine for System Shock 1 and Ultima Underworld that can run those games with the original data files.2 weekly downloads
Open-source, cross-platform 3D rendering engine for .NET and Mono. The Axiom Engine is a high-performance C# port of the powerful OGRE engine and provides full support for DirectX, OpenGL and XNA on Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.2 weekly downloads
Cellicone is a project to develop an artificial life organism with the necessary components to make it comparable to biological life as we know it. This includes components ranging from proteins to cells to organs to limbs, and many steps between.
ChemVisio is software which might be useful for educational purposes (non-organic chemistry, crystallography etc.). It might be a good visualization support for all people who need better illustrations than that you could see in books.
Discrete-event simulation library.
The open sourced NetRexx reference implementation
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Is your IT/network healthy & optimized for performance?Advertisement
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
Very Powerfull Crossplatform Qt Based Music Note Editor[Still Planing]
3D visualization software that allows the user to display earthquakes, faults and other related features under the surface of the earth. SCEC VDO is also capable of exporting quality movies for educational and media purposes.
WarTech is a 3d rendering engine that uses ID TECH3,XreaL,openal,openGL + many new features.
A game developed by Reddit community
soupy is a mixture of 3 engines created in Python making it easy to make an online action role playing game using the Python language.