- OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (14)
- Linux (6)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
High speed arctic racing game based on Tux Racer.480 weekly downloads
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!842 weekly downloads
Open source FPS/RTS Game70 weekly downloads
3D advanced and realistic bus simulator. Reefer to http://virtualbus.info and http://forum.virtualbus.info for more details.2 weekly downloads
This is a remake of grate old DOS game - Pipe Mania form Empire firm released in 1991 year. It uses OpenGL for graphics, DirectX for audio and input devices and it is based on Simple Game Engine.
Simple game in SDL and C++
OpenGL GUI and build-in data management API
Opensource Community-Driven MMORPG
An OpenSource (C# .NET) TeamPlay Environment.
OpenMH (Open Multi-Head) is an open source, multi-monitor management engine for use with DirectX/OpenGL applications and game clients.
Super Farmer Game is a port of Polish board game - "Super Farmer" to PC environment.
Top - down cRPG game.
Tactical, turn-based game engine, that uses OpenGL and WinAPI