OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (11)
- Linux (8)
- BSD (7)
- Modern (6)
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!779 weekly downloads
WideStudio is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for building window applications in C++, Ruby, Python an Perl for Windows, MacOSX, Linux, FreeBSD, SOLARIS and other unix and BTRON and T-Engine. This is open and free (under MIT/X Consortiun Lice88 weekly downloads
Performance and stability25 weekly downloads
Gura is a programming language that features "implicit mapping" and "member mapping", which can handle multiple data in lists and iterators at any one time.
Levana is Lua-based cross-platform integrated scripting environment. It realizes high level multimedia application or video game creating with very short coding. Just for a fun and an ease!
Model-free recursive LQ controller with GSL and ODE
A Final Fantasy XI model veiwer and exporter.
Java GUI that connects to content providers API such as Google, Bing, Wikipedia and implements a local search engine powered by Lucene, to search different contents: images, videos, articles, files and display them in an ergonomic OpenGL component.
An OpenSource (C# .NET) TeamPlay Environment.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.