OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (13)
- Windows (13)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Modern (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Artifice is an cross-platform, turn-based strategy game based on the classic board game of Risk.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Discrete-event simulation library.
FFX is a molecular biophysics tool written in pure Java. We have implemented the Atomic Multipole Optimized Energetics for Biomolecular Applications (AMOEBA) force field with special features for crystallography.
Holoracer is intended to be the fastest racing game possible with psychadelic graphics and incredible speed.
This project has been superceeded by Laser Tactics - see http://sourceforge.net/projects/nucleargrave.
SolidFuel is a set of tools for game developers. It is cross-platform, cross-language, and cross-toolkit. The cornerstones of the SolidFuel platform are scenegraph-based graphics, which are a powerful way to organize your game scenes, and an event syste
Imagine a world where racing doesn't quite take place on the tracks, but in space. Complete with playable Marines to infiltrate other ships. Or, take care of the ship, making sure it stays in working order. Or perhaps you would rather man the controls
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
The Extension Pack for UT99 is an SDK full of new features/tools improving the Unreal Engine 1 in a wide range. Besides tons of new visual features it improves physics, gameplay and AI, contains a new render (currently OpenGL only) and bundled tools.
Play Any Game From Anywhere, written for any Console or Machine, From your Computer at work or from your Internet Ready Game Console or Computer at home.
A program to convert dxf CAD files to NIST compliant GCODE for both 2d and 3d toolpaths. VPython is used for visualization of the toolpaths and the dxf library from pycad is used to read the dxf files.
simbolz is a project which wants to create a new, totally logical, simple free language and computer-system. It should be usable as an programming language and, for communication between humans, and it wants to be able to explain complex structures.