Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (19)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (19)
- Windows (19)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (8)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (12)
- BSD (11)
- Modern (10)
- Mac (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Meshtab is a 3D library.1 weekly downloads
An ambient, physics-based puzzle game in the spirit of "The Incredible Machine", AKA a bunch of spheres floating around in space. Using C++/SDL/OpenGL1 weekly downloads
Axiom, a modern Quake engine.
The CK 64-Bit Kernel Operating System
DynamicFractal is a opensource 2D, 3D and 4D fractal viewer. You can extend it with your own plugins or you can share your L-System or Algebra algorithms in the Internet or your own database.
EflaKer: an object-oriented framework which provides OpenGL-based applications the capablitity to create and manipulate UI utlities.
Freeband is a free, cross-platform, open source alternative to the games Guitar Hero and similar games.
Mutli-Agent Communicating System.Based on an experiment carried out in the field of the videogame in the artificial intelligence,I board which been able to retain certain lesson of this work,and I would like to remake a Multi Agent System in Open Source.
The Open Descent Foundation (ODF) is a community for developers, who want to help to create open source programs, tools, etc. for the famous games Descent1, -2 or -3. Everyone can join the ODF if he accepts the idea of writing open source programs.
Engine for OpenGL in QT environment.
Very Powerfull Crossplatform Qt Based Music Note Editor[Still Planing]
Sound Propagation and Acoustic Radiation of Turbomachines - Aeroacoustic Noise Suppression Project : A CFD-like CAA code for predicting turbomachines noise.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
we are going to build one big supercomputer though cloud computing sof
A simple C++ framework for developing applications for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.