OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Mac (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Diglo is a Music Information Retrieval System based on Computer Vision and Audio Spectrum Analysis, using algorithmic operations to find emergent patterns in musical performance. Also it functions as a low-cost Motion Capture Analysis system.18 weekly downloads
3D fast-paced dodge/shoot-'em-up, created using friendly, portable technologies such as Python and OpenGL. Originally conceived and developed in one week for first ever PyWeek challenge.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A 3D RTS space combat simulator featuring: newtonian mechanics, SVAC script volume activation,and fine splines.
Redux is a coded videoclip from de suriname democrew called parbo.
stay true no matter the cost lvl up and fight whatever u like whenever u like
Artridis is an OpenGL application meant to display wavefront objects in a 3D world. The finality of this project is to be able to take "artistic" snapshot of this world.