OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (13)
- Windows (13)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A True Web Operating System5 weekly downloads
Sakura is a Knowledge Navigator and User Interface for UNIX, which implements HyperMedia and its own windowing and packing system, both in the main program and in an extensive API for Tcl and other languages.3 weekly downloads
A quick and easy to use web operating system1 weekly downloads
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
This project focus on the CMS(Content management System), It'll will provide the workflow,Access Controll,template,search engine, and the plugable module
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Génesis Web Desktop (genesisos) is a framework for building and integrating web based applications. This framework includes the software architecture and tools needed for building the applications, and the web desktop for integrating the applications.
JDistro is a project to build a java distribution. The main sub-projects are an application launcher, a swing desktop with document management and an access to remote applications.
The Docking Library for Windows Presentation Foundation and WinForms (using WPF hoster). Fully skinnable.
WebOS20 framework which allows to develop, upload and run widgets within browsers. The framework already created as result of open source competition (see http://www.webos2006.com)
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.