OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (18)
- Mac (18)
- Windows (18)
- Modern (7)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Access to Irrlicht Engine SDK from assembler, C, Python, Basic, Pascal9 weekly downloads
GGI stands for "General Graphics Interface", and it is a project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere. We want to allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.12 weekly downloads
Reduced SWING coding. New UI components. Easy layout management.3 weekly downloads
3D Charts - Templates for PovRay(TM)1 weekly downloads
partitioning backup recovery and all kind of boot loaders1 weekly downloads
AutoManga will provide authoring tools (integrated with the Skencil vector graphics program) and PyGame (SDL) based display tools for parametric character animation, with tools and helpers optimized for "manga-style" characters. Uses 2D SVG "cels".
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
New software tool for designing of everything
Search and manage batches of D64/etc files.
Software com um grupo de exercícios de lógicas não classicas em português... Alternativa a listas de exercícios. Abrange Lógica Trivalente, Modal e Paraconsistente.
The Game bench is a framework for development of distributed multi-player games. It is developed in the open source java eclipse environment and is built around open standards like w3c web services.
An open desktop environment that provides a managed infrastructure for building high-scalable and portable applications to be run without a change on a variety of platforms.
RTT which stands for Ray Tracing Toolkit, aims to supply a high level interface to fast ray tracing in python.
Sakura is a Knowledge Navigator and User Interface for UNIX, which implements HyperMedia and its own windowing and packing system, both in the main program and in an extensive API for Tcl and other languages.