- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (6)
- Mac (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Joyst.c written in Borland C.2.0 Subject inputs patient number, has the option of practice, then recordings begin. Horizontal bar records subject's pain level with manipulation of arrow keys or joystick int 15h,84. not USB joystick. File I/O.
LiteStep is a replacement desktop interface for Windows. LiteStep replaces your desktop interface in any way that you might find useful (and eye catching). LiteStep provides the way to make your desktop interface unique, enjoyable and dynamic.
Programming Trivia is a game exclusively for programmers to test their knowledge of programming. It features several programming categories, with the capability of adding more. Further, you may choose the difficulty level of each question.
PureLS is a Win32 Shell written in compliance with the ANSI-C standard, while utilizing the Win32 API. It was built to be powerful, small, and extremely modular for extended customization by module developers and end users alike. Enjoy.