OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Mac (10)
- Modern (10)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (9)
- BSD (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An enterprise-class CRM and more!3,939 weekly downloads
Zoomable user interface (ZUI) with file manager, file viewers and more38 weekly downloads
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
A Database-Publishing solution for Scribus Open Source Desktop Publishing.
In the year of 2600, war is based on 3 different Empires after one planet with valuable resources. This is a MMO/rpg/RTS/FPS. Please visit our site/wiki for more info.
A game development studio and library for Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX. Uses Ogre 3D for rendering, but all components are designed to work with any technology.
The UT library is intended to simplify and present a uniform interface across some common platforms to commonly required features that often have platform-specific APIs on those platforms. Presently, the target platforms are Windows, Linux, and Mac.
You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Advertisement
Baker is a cross platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) Rsync GUI frontend written in C++ and Qt4 to backup or restore multiple file and folders with features such automatic poweroff computer, mail alerts and for executing jobs before and after each transfer.