OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (13)
- Windows (13)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Customizable browser based (text/web(WYSIWYG)) file editors environment in PHP (GPL Licensed) with loads of features. (tested only in firefox)2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
FAR-PHP it is an open-source project to create a CMS (content management system) that may be used inside any web page in order to manage the content of that site. It is composed of modules written in PHP language and it uses a MySQL database.
The Ultimate Language Tool! Main Features: Web Page Translation, Translated Search, Auto Translation, Text Translation, Language Resources, Learning Languages, Ixquick Metasearch, Complete Privac. Currently available for Firefox 1.5 - 3.0
Infodomestic Objects - This is a set of distribution software that mutate the environment providing and advanced interaction experience. We will use a mixed POSIX/Linux/BSD based platform to develop and distribute our interaction experience improvement.
This project aims at building an application for helping LARP (Live Action Role Playing) association in maintaining their character sheets (PC - Personal Character - or NPC - Non-Personal Character) either on-line or off-line, using XML definition files.
SwitchEnabled Desktop is a desktop replacement application for people who can only use one or two switches (you know, the binary on/off switch kind). These people can't use a pointing device or keyboard.
Xml2Gui is a framework that can be used to create your swing interface in XML. It includes packages for validation, data (both xml data and object data are supported) and layout. So no code needed for data binding!
XtConcordia is a 'Content Management System' particularly designed to be used by LAN-party organisations. XtConcordia can be used on the Internet to simplify user subscriptions and on the Intranet to manage your own LAN-party event.