OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (4)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Windows (9)
- Mac (8)
- Android (5)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Binary Automated Data Exchange Language (BADEL) ornate systems; kernels for BADEL chests, resorts/settlement codes, argument prompts, nests for FIN/POD, datelines, operating data and nomenclature claims. Requires SuperWikia Alpha Mainframe frameworks.
Learn, Adapt, Store, Evolve, and Retrieve
Reartext is a SuperWikia Alpha kernel used to build BADEL bulkhead implementations. It simplifies implementation by using Alpha language retrofits to process bulk commands and allows SuperWikia Logic referencing via end user RearText dataplate U/I.
A rethinking of the Operating System Ecosystem.
SOLVE-IG (Secured Official & Legal Validation Encoded Illustrative Graphics) is a secure media administrative program for SuperWikia Alpha source code. Builds a streamline environment for robust media presentations and project-critical validation.
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.