OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (16)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (13)
- Android (8)
- Modern (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
a chat client where users are capable of signing on to many different chat clients, as well as be able to completly create the UI with little computer knowledge.
FADE - The Animated Desktop is a desktop replacement program written in Action Script 3 (using Flex2 SDK) and Java (eclipse). Main features include action bars, hdd memory meters, animated icons, and such.
The program expands on the data the CFA provides on their incident summary RSS feed and web page by providing a visual representation of each incident the CFA attended over the past five hours; plotted on a map of Victoria, Australia.
GUI builder for Flash AS3
FlashOS is an experimental operating system still in the planning stages of its life. We are working on trying to create an entire operating system using flash, and a modified windows-based kernel.
This project is an operating system using flash and linux kernel.
MM4403 - Senior Project Development, Spring 09
Real time Multi player system providing virtual sailing with true meteo.
This is my personal Java / Flash Widgetfactory Project. It could be used to build up complex GUI's using Java and Flash Components.
WordnetFlash will be a Flash interface to the very popular University of Princeton Wordnet project. Initial project will be based on Wordnet 2.0 layout, with the completion of testing, integration of Wordnet 2.1 will occur
Xenios Framework is a user interface framework for ActionScript and Flash. It is completely code based and implements the concept of plugable extensions that can interact through a commom control structure.
((( bonzeye, bonZeye, bonsai, bonsi, BonPsi ))) a Volumetric Botanical Visualization for File Hierarchy Interfacing Goals: platform independence and consistency across devices, personalized and familiar tree-like branching structure, custom 2D overlays
Set of WebServices and Flash components to help build applications that make use of Flash and .NET. e-FDN helps to easily databind trees, menus, datagrid and other common-use components with server side code written in .NET.
This project is a framework of flex.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively