OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Projeto de viabilização de canal de TV utilizando o MatLab.8 weekly downloads
The program Visualizes the diffusion of water in the brain through ellipsoids.
An open desktop environment that provides a managed infrastructure for building high-scalable and portable applications to be run without a change on a variety of platforms.
Pear3DEngine is a modern and modular 3D development framework
SOLVE-IG (Secured Official & Legal Validation Encoded Illustrative Graphics) is a secure media administrative program for SuperWikia Alpha source code. Builds a streamline environment for robust media presentations and project-critical validation.