Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (16)
- BSD (14)
- Windows (9)
- Mac (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Android (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ActiveFolder can be integrated with existed scientific computation.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
[Francais] CyrusRV est une interface Web permettant de contrôler le logiciel de courriels CyrusIMAP. [English] CyrusRV is a web interface to control the CyrusIMAP mail software.
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Sponsored Listing
Control your WiFi enabled GoPro camera
Modular, network based system for integrating separate multimedia systems
NetScope is a LINUX implementation of driver software for Mel Bartel's stepper motor driver circuit for automated telescopes.
PortPal is a Remote Access Program that works with any 32 bit, 64 bit, and Cell System. Eventually the Mac system as well. It allows the user to directly access virtual ports and drivers on the customer's system at startup. Off a Floppy or HD.
This is a Core1 to C# more will be posted after planing stage is over
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
A remote control which enables you to communicate with your computers shell, and other programs and services. Data is currently sent via the MSN Messenger network. There is an emphasis on ease of use for a remote user connecting from a cell phone.
PyBEM is a simple project: Python. Play by Email. That's it :) We're providing tools to help people create and run their own turn-based strategy games via email, in a language that's simple to learn, and using a system that's easy to modify.
The *nix remote manager
beHSP stands for be Hosting Solutions Provider "be Hosting Provider", it's a distribuited software to manage datacenter ala "Plesk". It consists of two daemon and a web control panel to manage the hosts. It support Reseller, Client, Billing and much
In this full-featured trial you can: easily integrate your current systems (service desk, chat, monitoring etc.), communicate through any device, build on-call schedules and more. Start your 14-day free trial today!Sponsored Listing
HTML and HTTP as single executable file
phpIcqBot is an ICQ bot written in PHP with full plugins (modules) support.
1) Generic UDP server to wrapper gamepad and joystick events to uinput. 2) Specific UDP client under Android (+2.2) that send events to UDP server.