OSI-Approved Open Source (21)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (19)
- Windows (19)
- Linux (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Mac (11)
- Embedded Operating Systems (6)
- Android (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ASTRO é uma plataforma para que tem a capacidade de criar jogos 2D.1 weekly downloads
Aero2D is a single-player 2-dimensional RPG engine being developed to a game called Chronicles of Time. Its developed by Red Twilight Game Studios (www.redtwilight.com.br), and will allow end-users to create their own mods.
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
BZK is a set of tools to help creating games for mobile devices. Graphics are simple but enough to create good games. This suit maybe not be suitable for very intensive games or near-photorealistic graphics. For everything else, welcome.
VR Flight Simulator with real world scenery and new aircraft
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
ENGINE DE INTERATIVIDADE EM REALIDADE VIRTUAL E REALIDADE AUMENTADA Desenvolvida durante o Trabalho de Conclusão de Curso de Ciencia da Computação da FAM - Faculdade de Americana
MELONII is a social networking app
Open Source game, created to give a new gameplay to FPS lovers.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
A simple RPG based on Final Fantasy style.
A program that makes Graphics and Tables of a formula for giving the aproximated value of a root.
That project is inteded to be a great FreePascal (initialy, then Mono) 3D opensource game which will do a nice flightsim game. Is is intended to work on any Unix/Windows OS-es with OpenGL/SDL.
Dicom viewer 2D, 3D, Interactive annotations
Techlords, is a game on Spring engine modified to MMORTS, he want support a massive number of players on Real Time strategy. Inspired in Supreme Commander / TA Spring, three factions will fight for the command of universe.
Mirosot simulator for robot soccer games. This project has one GUI 3D in OpenGL and another one in Java 2D.
Open-Source Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game engine. Server is semi-free, open for non-commercial use. Client is free software and the content is proprietary. Rehash from a 5-year-old project, active again since august 2007.
ZED OS is a revolutionary Linux distribution
A free Geographic Information Systems in three dimensions (3D), open-source.
NetQuake engine(client), based on JoeQuake and Qrack, with additional teamplay and cheatfree features.