OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (6)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (10)
- Modern (10)
- Android (5)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
A light, flexible, and East-Asian language friendly 3D game engine.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project is game in dongeui ac in the korea
Geospatial Web 3D Globe Project(To consider S.Korea market)
Integrated Architectural Design Program! Intend for BIM!
You can 'wear' any clothes on the internet 'virtually' on your body (image). And this application stores the URL where you can buy the clothes, you can share your information like your good looking shot or your ratingson the clothe over internet.
NaN3D is a real-time 3d software rendering engine for the C++ programming language. This project is relased under the LGPL License.
Worm 3DEngine is simple 3d engine for Nintendo Double Screen Lite.
Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) software. This projects is AR(Augmented Reality) Based Location System using camera vision.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
SuperWikia-Navigator: The SuperWikia End User Interface
Teresa is an easy and simple 3D humanoid modeller based on X3D and VRML technologies.
Tweepcraft-OS is a 3D human model and prop simulator for SuperWikia Alpha. Using Tweepcraft-OS 3D prescriptions and extensions, users may improve animation, voice over lip syncing and other runtime features. Requires SuperWikia Alpha, Wobba Wobba and