Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (10)
- Modern (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (6)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Cross-platform C framework very compact libraries and tools.2 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
an Improvement of HeiankyoView
You can 'wear' any clothes on the internet 'virtually' on your body (image). And this application stores the URL where you can buy the clothes, you can share your information like your good looking shot or your ratingson the clothe over internet.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
Need programmer to insert our design characters into existing 3D Chess Game and title "Royal Hawaiian Chess the e-Game" we own the Trademark and design patent.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
This will be a 3D engine for Role Playing Games.
Vrtra3D is an open source scene-graph library and tool kits for Windows/Xbox360 by C++ and C#. This project provides DirectX adapter library like XNA and high-level scene-graph library on it (or XNA).