AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (17)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (8)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Android (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Drcom-Client is an open source ISP client for logging in to the 2133 Broadband Remote Access Server (also known as Dr.COM). It is released under the GNU General Public License. It is available for GNU/Linux and Windows now.17 weekly downloads
This is a GTK based program for proxy verification. It can analyze text or web page which contains proxy information to find out proxies and verify them.7 weekly downloads
RFC Reader is a GTK2+ based application for RFC browsing. It can parse the original RFC document and generate a directory tree for content browsing. Multiple documents viewing is also included.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A QQ Client for Linux/Unix OS. It is wirrten in C.
This is Chinese Chess game designed in C/C++ using Gtk+ lib.
The RoboCup Team of Shanghai University (aka. Strive Team) is now devoting itself to the Humanoid League Contest. Many features like machine vision, pace generation, speech cognition, etc. of the humanoid robots is rising here in the following years.
"Kohonen Tools" aim to demonstrate the use of "Kohonen Cards" for data classification. Originally this was a teaching aim, but if these tools become powerfull enough, they can be use for real work...
person password manager
Sahasra is a network download accelerator. It was created using GTK2-Perl.
This application aims to be a tool for watching TV on PC-platform. With specific hardware support, subscribers can watch pay-TV, together with traditional digital TV electronic program guide features, as well as PVR features.
g-DrcomClient is a fully GUI-based client of Dr.COM 2133 Broadband Remote Access Server. It provides 100% GUI configurability; no need to edit configuration files by hand and restart the program; no association with kernel versions.
GTK as front-end,include pipe ,FIFO ,Socket ,etc.Uncomplete.Anjuta + Glade3.
A whole IM solution based on XMPP( Extensible Messaging & Presence Protocol ), consist of an efficient c++ xmpp wrapper, a vivid implemention of both server and client.
Woa is a 3D reconstruction library, currently have not the ability to be a software, just a toy for somebody interesting in 3D reconstruction.
A 3d rendering framework