RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
GLUI is a GLUT-based C++ user interface library which provides controls such as buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons, and spinners to OpenGL applications. It is window-system independent, using GLUT or FreeGLUT.98 weekly downloads
C/C++ library to add light and intuitive GUI to OpenGL and DX programs112 weekly downloads
native popup inputbox password color WIN OSX GTK QT CONSOLE C# LUA SSH22 weekly downloads
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
IBDS is a library for dynamic simulation of multi-body systems in C++. It simulates rigid bodies, particles, many different joint types and collisions with friction. (ZLib license, free for commercial use) More infos: http://www.impulse-based.de6 weekly downloads
Defunct; see https://github.com/chazomaticus instead.