ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (18)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (19)
- Windows (14)
- Mac (8)
- Modern (8)
- Android (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The project is about porting selected (open source) music-, and audio software to latest compilers and platforms...2 weekly downloads
A Molecular Chemical Viewer using OpenGL and Platform independent provided for the study of Chemicals, including physical, chemical and visual properties.1 weekly downloads
Cross-platform 3D Game Interpreter for 3D design games simulation and Virtual Reality Graphics Rendering with GUI and Command Line. Include map editor , game modeler , script editor.1 weekly downloads
You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Sponsored Listing
The project deals with the development of a graphic engine and a framework for game development in C++! In this context a test game, based on the engine, should be developed too. The devoloped programs should run on Linux and Windows because they both su
Arcadia is a free open-source cross platform 3D Mind mapping tool written in C++ using openGL.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
It'a a simple snake game but in 3D with a lot of new features and a new gameplay.
Extreem Reader for Cosmological simulation data P-Gadet2 and ART codes
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Sponsored Listing
Jump & Roll is an arcade 3D game, similar to SkyRoads.
Mathematical modelling and computer simulating of military operations.
A performant, flexible, and easy-to-use real-time 3D rendering engine
Orpheus is a Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Space Simulation based on Celestia by Chris Laurel. Thousands of other players in one galaxy can explore more than 100.000 stars with over 6 million planets.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
We are students from the Technical University of Federico Santa Maria (Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, UTFSM) developing an a team of autonomous robots that play soccer for the robocup.org small size category.
Terra is an MMORPG being developed by NeuroToxin Studios which takes the concepts of massively multiplayer online role playing games and applies them to ultra-realistic modern warfare.
致力於開發一個具備以下特點的中國象棋遊戲： 1、功能比較齊全； 2、棋力比較高； 3、包含多種文本模式和圖形模式； 4、代碼注釋和文檔詳盡，並使用中文描述，以期能為後學提供參考；
A game developed by Reddit community
- enginesg is 100% free for any type of project (even commercial) and is for programmers, it is a collection of C++ library you can use as you wish. - enginesg enables you to launch and run a new project in no time (10 minutes).