RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (6)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (12)
- Windows (11)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ZX Second-Emulator And Released for UniX242 weekly downloads
libmylcd is a frame & font rendering library and toolkit designed to provide low level access to 2D hardware via a video framebuffer. Supported devices include SED133x, T6963C, PCD8544, S1D15G10, USBD480, PCF8833, PCF8814, USB13700, S1D15G14.38 weekly downloads
A terminal program for the GGI graphics system1 weekly downloads
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
A embedded gui, include a X-server and a tiny widget control lib.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A HD image creation shell script for MSX homecomputers
Opiate Games is a collective of designers, programmers, planners, and modelers. We focus on Modifications to popular engines and are currently working on a revolutionary graphics rendering API of our own. Opiate games currently have two projects underway
Xynth is a portable embedded windowing system, client/server interface between display hardware (mouse, keyboard, video displays) and the desktop environment that works on many hardware, including embedded devices (handhelds, set-top boxes, etc.). Move project source to github: https://github.com/alperakcan/xynth
This project aims to provide a full implementation of the GEM VDI & AES API's on a truly multi-tasking, network aware system (Linux Kernel) with the appropriate modifications to support the advanced functionality of the underlying OS.
IIP(Internet In Processes) is a framework for multitask software developing. The Aim is to develop an unified message dispatching scheme for both intra-process and inter-process scenarios.