Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (16)
- Windows (9)
- Embedded Operating Systems (8)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Mac (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A free transportation simulator game4,766 weekly downloads
NgGUI is an open source GUI system wrote by C/C++. It is portable for embedded system which based on Linux/ucLinux or VxWorks or WinCE. It can run on the framebuffer or directFB and SDL. iTerminal is a web browser based on NgGUI.3 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
This project intends to provide a light-weight web browser running on MiniGUI ( Please download the lib of minigui on www.minigui.org/res.shtml). It is a successor of Dillo, and uses HTML engine and networking engine of Dillo.
GUI library, like gtk+, xynth, minigui, but contain animation support . Based on Framebuffer or SDL , or other pixmap video output device
Lanhuahua is used to design pattern files for our Electronic Pattern-Sewing Machine. It was developed on "Linux + MiniGUI", and can run at the same platform.
MGFC MiniGUI Foundation Classes. It's a C++ Classes based on MiniGUI. Used for linux embeded GUI development
A embedded windowing system.
A simple 2D Fighting Game.
Swf Scapel is a tool manipulating Macromedia Flash file. It supports flash version upto version 8 and corresponding flashlite swf file format. It can export/import resources, step-play and support script to perform content test on swf file.
A simple GUI library, it is written in C, support XML and CSS.
A modular compiler for Tig in C++.
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.Advertisement
The eGUI is a Embedded/Education GUI.base on Linux framebuffer.
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.