OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (8)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (10)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Boot menu and maintenance toolkit for EFI-based machines2,876 weekly downloads
GGI stands for "General Graphics Interface", and it is a project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere. We want to allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.15 weekly downloads
A new advanced customizable graphic menu multi boot and OS loader based on XOSL project with gujin project features, this project integrate too a mini OS to provide certain customizable specialized maintenance tasks before boot partition/load OS target.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Das Horner-Schema ist ein schnelles und einfaches Verfahren, um einen Funktionswert von Polynomen an einem gegeben Wert zu berechnen. Dieses Projekt beinhält eine Facharbeit und Programmierbeispiele in Pascal und Java zum Thema.
Infodomestic Objects - This is a set of distribution software that mutate the environment providing and advanced interaction experience. We will use a mixed POSIX/Linux/BSD based platform to develop and distribute our interaction experience improvement.
MplayerXP is branch of well known mplayer (http://mplayerhq.hu) which is based on new (thread based) core. Main goal of this project is to achieve smoothness of video playback due monotonous CPU loading.
Pythonbots is a programming contest where programmers like you and me write robots to fight in a virtual arena. Robots are written in python and have several features like plasma cannon, radar scanner and engine to move around.
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.