OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Virtualization (3)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
LDIFtoCSV Converts LDIF(LDAP Data Interchange Format) text files to CSV(comma-separated values) text files. The file can then be manipulated in a text editor or spreadsheet program easier.23 weekly downloads
An advanced calculator program that supports programming/scripting, a variety of mathematical functions, and a graphing utility.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.
Gertie is a set of synchronization tools for synching animation with a recorded soundtrack, and can also be used as a synch tool for composers writing music for recorded video.
A multithreaded GUI Tool to download files from File Sharing servers like Rapidshare, MegaUpload, FileSpace, GetFile, MyTempDir, Slil, 11mbit and many other. Fully automatic, user friendly and highly configurable!
Open Source Cubemap rendering application with modularized rendering layer for user creatable modules.
Retrieve information from remote Windows registries through easy to use GUI front end.
A simple object-oriented lattice-Boltzmann code for simulation of fluid dynamics with graphics.
Project developing algorithms and visualization tools (videos, images) using information derived from eye tracking protocols. The state of the art fixation/saccade extraction algorithm will be integrated into a common framework for evaluation.
itkFlowRun is an Open Source software that aims to be an extension of Insight Registration and Segmentation Toolkit (ITK) to rapidly and easily create image filters pipeline through a visual programming tool environment.
Surimi is a home theater platform that support event-driven and plug-in concept for digital home and multimedia experience. It would base on UPnP and be cross-plaform ready (e.g., ARM/MIPS/Power PC with or without MMU)
The syBR Engine is a multi-platform game engine written using C++. It's aim is to extensively use plugins in order to allow easy implementation of new engine parts (such as various sound API, new GUI widgets...).