OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (13)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (14)
- Windows (10)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
turn-based wargame/simulator3 weekly downloads
A slim desktop calculator using RPN for easy, fast, and accurate computations. Suited for engineers and scientists. Knows a lot of numbers ;) Written in simple C++ using FLTK. Runs on Linux and Windows.5 weekly downloads
Fully decentralised secure p2p communication program1 weekly downloads
An advanced calculator program that supports programming/scripting, a variety of mathematical functions, and a graphing utility.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Chordeus is yet another Chord Pro to PDF converter that creates nice looking guitar chord sheets. You can create single sheets or a whole songbook using the command line tool or a simple wizard-like GUI.
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.
NOTE: Use Fltk_Contour insted this code!
File Organizer is a non-intrusive program that helps you to organize files in a non-hierchical way. Files are stored in directories associated with tags. You can put, get, find and remove files by tags. Moreover you can merge collections of tagged files.
A C++ library to easily create GUI-editable objects
It's trying to do something again, but better
This application lets gamemasters easily create and manage RPG sessions; make new items, locations, spells, etc. Any RPG system can be added via plugin. GMs can upload created adventures to web server and manage them using XML-RPC.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
XWadEd is a graphical editor of wad files used by classic Doom engine games (Doom, Doom II, Heretic, Hexen Strife).
This project aims at supporting project managers with a collaborative tool dedicated to documentation maintenance. The principle is to follow requirements from the initial request to obsolescence.