OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Android (3)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
3DTours is a C# 3D virtual reality tool based on Irrlicht 3D engine and .NET framework 2.0, can be used to demonstrate a tourism site, a building, an art gallery or whatever you can imagine of. Developed by Thai Minh Hoang Ha and Dang Duc Vinh.
AeroForms allows you to apply the Aero effect across the entire window of your .NET WPF application using this assembly and one line of code (TensaiLabs.Aero.AeroForms.ApplyAero(Window window) to the SourceInitialized event of your WPF window).
BPPS offers a wide range of links for all your home and business needs
A GUI foundation for creating U/I based content
This is our code source general storage. Not for 3rd persons use. All files are only for us and will be opened only after olimpiade finish.
3D Engine technology with partial tools developing kit.
On Stop surely a show stopper.
Slipstream is a kind of fiction that crosses conventional genre boundaries. It cannot be defined as either science fiction/fantasy or mainstream fiction.
this expansion for the game combat commander battlezone2 the [wobz] or [zrfbz] thing brings wole active content in a battlezone2 gives the user play 26 races instead 2 as default note wole thing alredy made we here in try to impruve its sub sections