OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (20)
- Modern (17)
- Mac (12)
- BSD (8)
- Embedded Operating Systems (8)
- Android (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Versatile Commodore Emulator2,769 weekly downloads
A full featured cross-platform image library492 weekly downloads
The New Epic Robolinux 8.8.1 Raptors that run Windows Virus Free!475 weekly downloads
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
C/C++ library to add light and intuitive GUI to OpenGL and DX programs112 weekly downloads
Asphyre is a cross-platform framework for Delphi and FreePascal.84 weekly downloads
Retro style, multi-platform soccer game41 weekly downloads
This is an attack organisation helper for Travian. It helps you to plan a coordinated operation in very short time. Your attacks will slap your enemies in the same sec. Your defense will arrive between enemies attacks. Your mp3 will alarm you in time.5 weekly downloads
Run Windows applications on any computer.14 weekly downloads
Open-source, cross-platform 3D rendering engine for .NET and Mono. The Axiom Engine is a high-performance C# port of the powerful OGRE engine and provides full support for DirectX, OpenGL and XNA on Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.1 weekly downloads
The Zenipex Library is a game development framework, created with the goal of allowing someone with some knowledge of C++ to create 3D games for platforms including Windows, MacOS X, and Linux. OpenGL and Direct3D 9 are both supported.2 weekly downloads
AgateLib - Awesome game and tool engine library. A platform independent .NET library for developing games and game development tools. AgateLib is built on a driver-based model so that new platforms and rendering pipelines can be implemented easily.
A cross-platform 3D game engine. Written is C++ and highly extensible and modifiable through a plugin system.
GhostEngine is a game engine coded in C++, available for Windows, Linux, and MacOS. It is currently in heavy development, only fully available for Windows and partially for Linux, but work is being done to allow portability.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
The New MMO RPG client game. Balance,stable, many features! Play now!
The Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM) is a flow graph based multimedia framework that allows to create distributed multimedia applications: local and remote multimedia devices or software components can be combined.
Pear3DEngine is a modern and modular 3D development framework
Pixcon is an SDK for windows & linux designed to promote the development of graphic applications, games, & image rendering.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.