Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (6)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (5)
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
It's a 3D Game Engine with XNA.
Metabolsim is a Real-Time Strategy game, where the battle field is the human body. You have to fight the incoming viruses, build and upgrade organs, and manage the food you get, so that your character spends a long and happy life !
This project allow designers to quickly develop multiplayer online role play games (MO-RPG) client and server. Client and server use standard C++ and run on Windows and GNU/Linux platforms.
Projet de développement d'un jeu vidéo de type MOBA Pokémon.
You play with a starship and fight against other ones controlled by the computer or by humans. A lot of levels, game modes and weapons. 3D graphics and easy gameplay.
The FAMP is a enhanced multimedia player. It can execute macros and make precise search in the playlist. The program is highly configurable. It's based on Eldos Sound library wich is more efficient with MP3 than WinAmp MP3 decoder.
WarShinp is a battle ships 3D shooting game, developed in Delphi.Net with DirectX. This project is realized by first year EPITA students.