The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (14)
- Linux (14)
- Windows (13)
- Mac (12)
- Android (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free 32/64/16-bit multi-platform Pascal and Object Pascal compiler5,983 weekly downloads
A protocol agnostic application layer denial of service attack.285 weekly downloads
Note that as of release 0.4.0 just the base programming language is provided: no support for programming with the application frameworks such as Series 60/80/UIQ is provided, and neither are phone APIs (IR/BT/SMS/...) supported. Volunteers welcome.2 weekly downloads
A pure Python-based emulated Unix-like OS for Series 60 mobile phones.
Automated Submission of hospital insuarance claims online, and verification and validtion of Health Insuarance membership status
Turn any nokia s60 phone into GPS antitheft.
Compilazione libretto topografico PREGEO durante rilievo con Nikon DTM
MobLRC is client/server technology for remote control some of your favorite linux programs (like amarok and kaffeine) from your mobile phone. The communication is through mobile internet connection like GPRS.
This is an Open IP Multimedia Subsystem for mobile phones at application level. Initially the deployment will be on Symbian S60 platform, but can be ported to other operating systems (including PC based), in the future.
Are you tired from selecting tracks one by one to make them played in order? Do you want not to type filenames track by track? That's something for you. This program will create a playlist for you in the easiest way! Create it and enjoy your music!
Sydewynder is an SMS receiver and sender application written in Python for S60 phones. It automates the responses of messages and can be used as a mobile application server. It very useful for prototyping mobile applications and educational projects.
Testserver for Symbian OS is a unit test framework designed for production mobile phones, wherein test steps are written as ECOM plugins and test script can be easily run from the shell. It has a range of prewritten steps for setting up test environments
fshell is the Symbian equivalent of bash + telnet + a posix-like set of command-line tools. In other words it's a console framework for Symbian OS with support for remote connections and a suite of tools for debugging the device.