If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Barbux, the bearded people OS
Eternal Warfare is turn driven, browser based game. It will have multiple realms to play through and eventually travel back to. Development will be focused mainly on community driven systems and will also create a flexible character development system.
My Stick to help.
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.
The MUD Client for the Lazy People.
Dit is een handig programmaatje om je uren en je uitgifte bij te houden. Ik heb dit gemaakt voor mezelf en een vriend. Ik ben er nog steeds mee bezig.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.