OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (5)
- Windows (5)
- Android (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The SourceForge OpenRasMol project is an adjunct to the RasMol and OpenrasMol project at http://rasmol.org. It is hoped that the SourceForge OpenRasMol project will provide a convenient focal point for active collaborative contributions.166 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Capellini is a C++ code formatter. Your spaghetti code is going to become charming!
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. Azure has been recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S government institutions, including FedRAMP High authorization that covers 18 Azure services.Advertisement
"Distributed breve" (distbreve) is an open-source software package to make the process of implementing asynchronous, parallelizable steve code running under the breve simulation environment easily distributable amongst as many compute nodes as possible.
HSFTP (Hybrid sftp) is developing to transmit the large size file at high speed on the long distance and wideband infrastructure. It has achieved the fast transfer by changing the file transfer part of sftp into the UDP (using UDT). cf. HSCP.
It is a simple script for monitoring and restart linux service processes if needed.
UltraMonkey-L7 project extends from the earlier Ultra Monkey project and provides load balancing features at Layer 7. The architecture is flexible to incorporate various protocols and load balancing methods, that can be added in the future.
Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
The hyperreal is a support library for projection-based mixed-reality on Mac OS X.