So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.Advertisement
- BSD (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- Mac (3)
- Windows (3)
- Solaris (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Software Testing Automation Framework (STAF) is a framework designed to improve the level of reuse and automation in test cases and test environments. The goal of STAF is to provide a complete end-to-end automation solution for testers.454 weekly downloads
Easy way to use the 1-wire sensors like temperature, voltage and more.185 weekly downloads
Lamia or Lamia Engine is the modern generation free distributable and open source game engine for creating computer games for several prevailing software platforms and very maybe hardware platforms either.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
PPR is a spooler for PostScript printers. It supports PPD files, and provides operator alerts, job result messages, and error recovery. It is integrated with Netatalk, CAP60, Samba, and Ghostscript. It has command line and web interfaces.