OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Android (4)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Highly scalable/configurable Messaging Platform allowing users in a domain to be distributed on multiple hosts, has multiple queues. Provides virtual domains/users in MySQL. Modern MSP class qmail replacement with ESMTP, POP3/IMAP, QMTP, QMQP support380 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A hardware configuration and tweaking program for Dell laptops running Ubuntu Linux. This program was written for anyone who desires to automate the configuration of incorrectly configured or unsupported hardware.
Recon-Calc is a source code feature location tool based on the Software Reconnaissance technique. It allows you to name features of your system and then, based on coverage profiles gathered, you can find where they are implemented in the source code.
RoofTop is a network/systems monitoring (NSM) tool that leverages SNMP standards to deliver critical health and performance monitoring through device based reports and graphs, event notifications, alerts, and configurable alarm thresholds.
Gentoo Portage utility to search for "use" flag description.
Toolkit for configuration and daily management Gentoo Linux installations.
Perl script to rebuild Gentoo's Portage SVN/CVS installed packages, taking care of dependencies and emerge ordering.