OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Modern (44)
- Windows (44)
- Linux (26)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (14)
- BSD (9)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A very simple open-source batch library, attempting to make a comeback for the Windows shell. Designed for clueless beginners, since batch is very verbatim. There are also many extra utilities (mainly recreational) that are included in the library.
A set of tools for querying and modifying the ACL's (access control lists) and ACE's (access control entries) of files, services, registry keys, printers, processes, threads, timers, mutexes, tokens, events, and semaphores in Windows 2000 and later
Angry Birds in the friday, 13th. Dangerous Angry's Bird's adventures.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Benefit Your Learning of Climate Modeling
Delete wallpaper from context menu on windows desktop.
Simple tool to calculate distance, provided the lat/long of two points
The dot emacs init file svn
Extrator de emails de documentos de texto.
Realtime distributed data sync engine platform
Fuzzy C Means
B/W Game Boy wizard, to create, manage and launch ASM programs for GB.
GeoLocator allows you to see geographical position of the host on the map using domain name or ip address.
A cross platform Http web server developed using C++. Agile methodology with emphasis on :- 1. Good Design 2. Object Oriented Programming 3. Refactoring 4. Static/Dynamic Analysis, Unit-testing, Code Coverage 5. Software Engineering best practices.
A lame multi-user dungeon engine.
Light Weight & Customizable Assembly Compiler & Virtual Machine
MTX (or MinimalTX) is a very simple graphic library for minimalist and textual environments (i.e. terminals). It is based on the SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) library.
Lightweight Data Parser written in C++.
Pear3DEngine is a modern and modular 3D development framework
A Open Source Social Network
Quartz is a full-featured, usefull,open source job scheduling service;But it didn`t used in c or c++ project. Now,I want to rewrite it using c and c++ programming language.welcome to join us.