OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Windows (19)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Linux (12)
- Modern (11)
- Mac (10)
- BSD (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Android (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Tesoro is an open source operating system project fully written in x86 Assembler language. The architecture is partially based on some QNX ideas and some fresh ideas. It combines low level assembler coding (e.g. microkernel with extremely fast task switch4 weekly downloads
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
The C++ Basic is an object-oriented language with features from C++, Java, Basic and Euphoria programming languages. A C++ Basic program is converted to C++, that looks similar to the original C++ Basic code.
C-Crypt is a C-based encryption utility which encrypts the contents of .txt or other simple text files using mathematical logic. The logic are easy to understand and can be changed from person to person.
These command line tools are intended to improve the MS-DOS environment, as well as to give support for old and unused MS-DOS commands.
Dawn Never Came 2 is a continuation of the game Dawn Never Came. Improvements include levels in the battle engine, more gun upgrades, improved multitool system, a map, and a new story. See http://psychdesigns.net for the original game.
Simple tool to calculate distance, provided the lat/long of two points
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Dvorak Typing Tutor is an open source project created to teach the Dvorak keyboard layout. This project will be wrote in C++ for Linux, and Windows. This project will offer information about the Dvorak layout, and to aid anyone wanting to learn Dvorak.
This project develops a standalone application for controlling access into a building. Making use of a SmartCard (EEprom) as a hardware key, upon identifying positively a user, opens an electronic gate and also generates log data of user activity.
Solutions for Magic Squares
An open-source cross-platform compiler for the Savage Innovations OOPic microcontroller.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
A project on porting FreeDOS to the xbox including fatx support, ability to play DOS games, GUI with mouse support, ect. Vist the forums and ask for the features you believe should be added.
CkTool Windows - The solution for hassles of your system.
Langage à Objets, Universel et Programmable
This is a console based fighting game. You fight against the CPU or another player using one of four weapons. I plan for it to be extendable later on.