OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Windows (19)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (10)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (7)
- Android (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
DOS-C Kernel is an MS-DOS compatible kernel and the original FreeDOS kernel.7 weekly downloads
BDOS is a 16 bit educational operating system written in NASM.3 weekly downloads
FM synthesis file player1 weekly downloads
Program for viewing, editing, manipulating, and analyzing spectral data. Advanced functions include fitting spectra as LC of standard basis spectra, singular value decomposition, Fourier transform, global fitting of 3D titration and kinetic data.1 weekly downloads
TKlone, short for Tetris Klone, is a simple DOS-based game, with more features coming in the future. TKlone version 2.0 uses DirectX and Windows programming for a better experience.1 weekly downloads
A compiler which translated AspectFun program into Haskell.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Equalculator is an equation calculator. It is currently in the "pre-alpha" stage of development, so don't expect it to do miracles. You type in your equation, it will ask you for the variables and Voila!, it gives you the answer.
I wanted to take regular differential backups of my files, zip and password protect them, then upload them to some nice free online storage. I want it to run seamlessly, no messing with a GUI every week.
This is a prime number generator. Just extract the file to the Desktop, run the program, and it will save a file to the desktop with the prime numbers. Note: you MUST extract it to the desktop, or the file would be lost.
Jhwctl provides a textgraphical user interface to access the LPT hardware port. [In the making: LPT/COM, FileTransfer, PCSP, VGA font, libSIOS/libTMET]
OASML is an Open-source Assembly Library which targets 8086 CPUs and contains hundreds of procedures and functions to make programming in Assembly easier. Every single line of the library is commented.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
A small educational compiler for a subset of the Pascal language. A native x86 machine code generator directly emits COM executables for MS-DOS. The compiler supports VGA graphics, floating-point arithmetic, etc. 32-bit Pascal source is provided.
This is a jpeg2ascii converter that does not use the aalib which make it small, fast, and lightweight enough to be included for use as a viewer in the latest code for the popular and near ubiquitous lesspipe.sh utility.
this is the absolutle simplest text editor possable