OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (8)
- Mac (7)
- BSD (5)
- Modern (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A collection of browser based Java, Flash and Flex table games from the BlazingGame.com website.
The BlueFusion package consists of a Java SocketServer and a Flash Client which can execute basic file functions such as write to files, delete files, copy files from within Flash. It is designed for XML-Files but can handle all types of plain text.
ByronStar Games - A collection of old fashioned game ideas provided within new programming models (e.g. based on Java or Flash) together with a common set of game elements/classes
Monkey Brain Project is a ActionScript API with a JAVA middleware. Include flash debugger, classes for games developments (2d/3d projection, sound manager, keyboard manager, patterns implements) and documentation with examples.
PMS (Perl Managed Streaming). A set of tools and a background daemon written in perl to help manage and control online radios, icecast stream. Includes, Searches, Uploads, Song Permissions, Playlist, Shoutouts, Requests, IRC and Web based controls, ect.
jSeamless is a UI abstraction layer for Java to allow developers to write code for any platform and any environment (Web, Desktop, Mobile, etc.) without having to know ahead of time the deployment platform or environment will be.
Trauma registry suite; Data collection application and server scripts to build trauma data warehouse and perform web-based analysis reporting. Cross-platform compatible for Windows, Apple, Unix, or Linux.