- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (7)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Our aim is providing fixed nodes with redundancy, share unused bandwidth, and create hotspots with base services(web,email,IM,etc.) for any roaming user. GOAL - To make sharing your excess bandwidth as easy as setting up a NAT (Or XP ICS). Admins Needed!
This project will hope to provide an application (using the Java coding language) that will manage facts and citations used in writing research reports. The application will have the ability to manage facts and create citations in accepted formats.
Peer Agent is a system that enable a group of users to carry out automated complex interaction via email services without relying on a trusted third party.
ProjAssist hopes to create an easy environment for managing software and other projects. This includes keeping information about projects, working groups, employees, timesheets, and so on.
OpenSource software and images for the Yopy PDA