RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (8)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Windows (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (6)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (6)
- Android (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Java Midlet (IE for Cellphones) that tracks how much money you have left to spend in your budget as you record expenditures. Designed to be VERY simple and quick to use, IE Zen of Palm. Built using NetBeans.3 weekly downloads
3D .NET engine for Windows, Linux, Mac2 weekly downloads
Native iPhone application which connects to the Indian Health Service Resource Patient and Management System (RPMS)1 weekly downloads
It's a place to get software for slax, porteus, ubuntu and windows.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Internalize the Kanji. Fast. On the Nintendo DS. Nintendo DS based software for remembering the Kanji in the order prescribed by James Heisig in his seminal work - "Remembering the Kanji".
EncDroid is an application for the Open Handset Alliance Project Android. The main goal is to securely encrypt phone calls in a transparent way between two phones running Android.
Gavatizer is a cross-platform tool that will be a private P2P desktop tool to create a network with friends/colleagues to chat, voip, video-stream, share media playlists, index files, search files, share files, stream files, gavatize chat profiles.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Tree-based notes application with sketch support for the Maemo platform.
SimpleCS is a simple Texas Instrument graphing calculators shell, made with TI-Basic. It is compatible with TI-82/83/83+/83+SE/84+/84+SE.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.