OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (10)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A cross-platform interpreter for many point-and-click adventure games427 weekly downloads
This project is a simple board computer car (emulated) to mobile phones. The goal is offer to the car user that don't have a board computer embeded. With a structor statistics and charts to analyze the performance of car (autonomy, fuels spending, etc)
ComingNext is a calendar homescreen widget for the Symbian smartphones
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.Advertisement
Framework for PyS60, with GUI and data components to collect data on S60 smartphones.
JMobQuiz is a game of questions and answers for mobiles on diverse subjects. It has some ways to play, tries.
The Mercor project has switched gears. It's focus is on a chat based application for Bluetooth enabled devices.
MobScheduler is a mobile calendar and scheduler resource for J2ME platform, integrated with web 2.0 Google's calendar platform based on its event concept.
This software reads a XML file and ask the user the question wrote on it. It is made for JME system.
jMeSQL is a rdbms developed for j2me and it can be used in any platform that has j2me/mobile technologies running support.