OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Linux (15)
- Windows (14)
- Android (13)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ChibiOS/RT is a free and efficient RTOS designed for deeply embedded applications. It offers a comprehensive set of kernel primitives and supports many architectures: ARM7, Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3, Cortex-M4, PowerPC e200z, STM8, AVR, MSP430, ColdFire, H8S, x86.364 weekly downloads
amforth is an extendible interpreter on microcontrollers25 weekly downloads
XMK is a preemptive multitasking kernel for microcontrollers. Its goal is to provide a RTOS small enough (RAM+ROM) to run on 8bit microcontrollers. XMK provides additional/optional features when scaling up to 16bit and 32bit platforms.8 weekly downloads
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Andalus is an x86 based OS kernel
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A special-purpose 4.4BSD-based UNIX-like operating system, designed for machine control applications. Using low-cost hardware, FabBSD can be used to control a wide array of CNC milling machines, lathes, routers, process-control and automation equipment.
KuroiKitsune es un proyecto para desarrollar una Kernel con estándares POSIX. El objetivo principal es aprender a trabajar y desarrollar un proyecto de kernel libre y rendible. El proyecto se escribirá como no, en Assembler, C y C++.
A FOSS operating system that aims to meet NSA's TPEP TCB A1 evaluation standard while retaining application compatibility at minimal performance overhead.
Mini Vezer OS (MVOS) is a minimal footprint simple embedded OS-like task scheduler implementing cross-task communication, primarily designed for the Freescale HCS08 microcontroller.
MinopsOS is a tiny operating system for PC computers.
A Small, Reliable, Compact, Object-Oriented, Portable RTOS(Real-time operating system).
esx - enhanced spectrum experience
This is an Mini Operating System for intel protected mode. This OS is written to understand OS concepts such as paging, VM, multitasking, Interrupt handling. This project is mainly done for educational purpose.
Esta pagina es para tener un fotolog en php simplemente requieren un host con mysql (con o sin acceso) y tener algo de conosimiento este script es el de phpfotologsp