OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (10)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Windows (9)
- Android (7)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Digitale Modellbahnsteuerung486 weekly downloads
An open-source Phantasy Star Online server for *nix10 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
DRINKS is a set of smart web-based widgets.
The Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM) is a flow graph based multimedia framework that allows to create distributed multimedia applications: local and remote multimedia devices or software components can be combined.
Library of routines and startup code and Example software for programs that run directly under the PS3 Hypervisor, as an OtherOS, without requiring Linux.
This is a game where every single pokemon come together and you can catch and train them! Meet trainers, battle them, and even trade pokemon! So why not take a look in this make-belief world!
The goal of this project is to create a next generation font format that can keep up with the demands of current desktop, web, mobile device and video game applications while remaining extensible and safe for the future.
It's a little library, to help facilitate easier Game Boy Advance game development.