- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (5)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a tutorial of Hangul with both the character system, practice worksheet, and mp3 audio so that you can learn to read and write Korean within 30 minutes.
The Molecular Object Library, MOL is a c#-based object-oriented component for chemoinformatics and molecular modeling.
MyServer development has moved to GNU savannah since it became an official GNU Project: https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/myserver
This project is aim to Full implementation of JPA spcification. And purpose to satisfied all ORM(Object-Relational Mapping) general idea.
Real-time NewsTicker(similiar with Messenger) using IRC protocol. It contains IRCd agent and Win32 Client that follows Server-Client model. [requires C++(MFC), C/Perl/MySQL]
libeap is an open-source library for portable and modularized EAP(RFC2284: Extensible Authentication Protocol) support. The library provides a basic EAP packet controling, session handling and abstact layer to backend authentication methods.