OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (9)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (9)
- Windows (9)
- BSD (7)
- Modern (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
gPhoto is a program and library framework that lets users download pictures from their digital cameras. The libgphoto2 library gives you access to hundreds of models of digital cameras on several platforms. GIT repo and Issue tracker lives at https://github.com/gphoto/ these days.1,328 weekly downloads
MATE Desktop Environment, a non-intuitive and unattractive desktop for users, using traditional computing desktop metaphor. Also known as the GNOME2 fork.1 weekly downloads
Hotline compatible server/client/tracker for unix. Protocol documentation and extensions.2 weekly downloads
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
Eggdrop is the most advanced IRC robot available. It has been under development since December 1993, and unlike most other bots, it is still regularly updated.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Fle3 is a web-based learning environment written in python for Zope. This Sourceforge project is inactive at the moment - click the Homepage link to go where the action's at.
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.
Project Open Channel is a suite of programs for running example small TV-station. One part of it, LPlay, is a player for displaying different media on display(s)..
Tcldrop is basically a clone of the Eggdrop IRC bot, but is being written purely in Tcl. The intention is to write a much more scriptable bot than Eggdrop is. It will run stand-alone or from any Tcl-enabled application (Tcl v8.5+).
Eggdrop is the most advanced IRC robot available. It has been under development since December 1993, and unlike most other bots, it is still regularly updated.
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.