OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (10)
- Android (9)
- BSD (4)
- Modern (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Raspberry PI minimal linux distribution45 weekly downloads
DIET-PC (DIskless Embedded Technology Personal Computer) is a software kitset enabling IT professionals to build an open source GUI appliance based on commodity x86 (PC), PowerPC (Mac) or ARM (handheld) hardware, using an embedded Linux methodology.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
BlueXare Bluetooth Broadcasting System is aimed to provide a content spreading platform. It is formed by a specific GNU/Linux distro, a Bluetooth broadcasting daemon, a Bluetooth service point architecture design and a set of system managent tools.
Colle Linux is a remastered version of the Debian GNU/Linux OS. This specific distribution is not for everyone, but instead for people who would like an OS that is smaller, quicker, and has a better compatibility of software and/or hardware.
A special-purpose 4.4BSD-based UNIX-like operating system, designed for machine control applications. Using low-cost hardware, FabBSD can be used to control a wide array of CNC milling machines, lathes, routers, process-control and automation equipment.
FyDB is a distributed in-memory no-SQL DB. It supports distributed deployment, and can integrate heterogeneous data sources. Data of FyDB is stroed in memory as key-value structure, and it is also persistent. Join this project: email@example.com
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.
Admin, Backup, (Mirror) Cache, (re)Deploy, Embed (wizard), Migrate
A replacement firmware distribution for the 3com 3CRADSL72 a.k.a 3com wireless 11g (distributed by Ya.com) and its identical twin, the SMC7804WBRA, with an ucLinux kernel based system and associated system tools.
This is a Maven plugin that helps to add publicity from GoogleAds to web sites generated by Maven.
NOCAssist manages a web hosting company from colo to virtual-dedicated servers. Will alsos install/config (remote) up to 5 *NIX OSes. This program includes a CMS, Ticket system and a whole lot more.
ScatterWeb Operating System for Wireless Sensor Networks