OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (14)
- Windows (14)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
MDFS is a simple Distributed File System for Linux and Windows. It's not a kernel module, just an app running in the background. You can use it to access (view, download, upload) files on a remote computer, for automatically backup your files, etc...1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A Color Management System library implement by Java language.
A virtual machine runs on the J2ME MIDP 1.0 CLDC 1.0 platform providing the ability to deploy code dynamically, which will enable the mainstream mobile phones to downloand and run large and complex program such as big game.
ExcelORM is a easily, powerful, high performance Object/Relational base Excel. ExcelORM lets you read and write Excel data by JavaBean via XML configuration, develop JavaBean classes following Object-Oriented idiom.
Fle3 is a web-based learning environment written in python for Zope. This Sourceforge project is inactive at the moment - click the Homepage link to go where the action's at.
It's just another Instant Messenger based on jabber
JBuzz BBS Server is a telnet daemon which provides several communication facilities, like discussion board and chatting room for clients to experience. In order to extend functions for the system more easily, the feature called "applet" is introduced.
This is a project about making a MUD in JAVA. I'm trying to create some new methods coding with MUD. I'm a Taiwanese, so most of docs would be written in Trad.Chinese.
OXmlEd is an easy to use, open source object-XML Mapping library for working with XML on the Java platform.It is based on Dom4j，but it doesn’t depend on dom4j.
arclog archives the log files monthly. It supports Apache access log, Syslog, NTP, Apache 1 SSL engine log, modified ISO date/time log file formats, and Apache-like logs like CUPS, ProFTPD, Pure-FTPd… etc., and gzip and bzip2 compression methods.
reslog reverse-resolves IPs in Apache log files. The result can then be analyzed by another program, like Analog. You can think of it as a replacement of the Apache HostNameLookups directive, in the sense that it resolves client IPs altogether once a d
TINY HTTP Daemon 0.01 - A flexible tiny web server