OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (11)
- Windows (11)
- Android (7)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
How to detect multimedia spam such as image spam? This project implemented some algorithms to detect and recognize the image spam based on Image Processing, Pattern Recognition incluing Edge-Detection,Region-Grow, ANN, SVM, LLE, ICA, PCA,etc.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
BlueDJ is an online game company, we provide online game like backjack, bridge, chess, etc.all of our game clients and servers are released under GPL.
The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
A small and extensible web server with a fast, functional and reliable design.
Featuring an extensible and multifunctional design. The proxy understands various protocols of various layers on the TCP/IP stack.
FyDB is a distributed in-memory no-SQL DB. It supports distributed deployment, and can integrate heterogeneous data sources. Data of FyDB is stroed in memory as key-value structure, and it is also persistent. Join this project: firstname.lastname@example.org
An utilities project to enhance various utility implementations
Nerv is a common socket server that's multithreading and cross-platform.
open-CAPWAP provides tools and libraries relating to the Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points including: An extensible agent, An CAPWAP library, tools to request or set information from CAPWAP agents, etc.
A kind of encryption named "simple stream encrypt". The length of plaintext segment or the length of key is not limited, but must greater than zero. The lengths of every plaintext segment in a process don't require equivalency.
This is a new log library for c. It use config file format like ini in Windows.